Thread: How far can you go with Lianja?

How far can you go with Lianja?

Hello,

I would like to know more about the App builder please.

1)Is it possible to build a POS of sale system with it? Something where you have a screen with big buttons where the product gets added with V.A.T and so on. Can this be done, if yes do I need programming knowledge?

2)Can you build mobile application for this? ie, have an app for sale on the Google market. If yes, how can the app be cross compatible with Apple and Android?

Thank you !

Ben

Lianja MVP
    Quote Originally Posted by bambinou View Post
    Hello,

I would like to know more about the App builder please.

1)Is it possible to build a POS of sale system with it? Something where you have a screen with big buttons where the product gets added with V.A.T and so on. Can this be done, if yes do I need programming knowledge?

2)Can you build mobile application for this? ie, have an app for sale on the Google market. If yes, how can the app be cross compatible with Apple and Android?

Thank you !

Ben
    1) Yes: this can be done. It will require programming of business rules. You can do an awful lot without programming; and with a little bit of programming can do a lot more.

2) Yes: details on how both mobile-browser apps and native mobile apps can be submitted to android and iOS stores will be forthcoming, we are told. Anyone not working for Lianja who knows is under an NDA or equivalent.

Hank