I have a VFP form that uses the ActiveX Shell.Explorer.2 class to load a local .html page.

The Internet Explorer shell loads an instance of a Google Map with JavaScript methods that interact and modify the map based on input/events from VFP.

This is based on the work from Rick Strahl: https://west-wind.com/presentations/.../shellapi.html (Specifically, the section "Accessing HTML script from your VFP code" for the example of o.Document.Script.ValidateInput("parameter") )

Are there any examples I can use to create a similar form to be able to call and pass parameters to the JavaScript methods contained in a .rsp file in Lianja?

I have reviewed several of the .rsp examples and the calendar.rsp example seems to have similar concepts that I am looking for, however I need to be able to call the JavaScript code (call methods externally from a data based refresh event in VFP) as well as update and refresh page elements based on input/interaction from the Google Map (which I did by using hidden HTML fields and read them in VFP)

Thank you in advance for any assistance!