Thread: Web grid pagination dont jump

Web grid pagination dont jump

Hello I have 2 sections with grids, this are relation and I use Virtual tables, well this works fine if I run the app in desktop, if I run in web , the relation works, the 2 grids show correct data but if I jump to the final page , this dont jump, or if I jump to the page 2 the same dont jump. Why who can I fix this error?

Thank for the time

Lianja MVP
    Hi Gontran,

How are you attempting to change to another page? This is something that all of us are doing in every web app, so start with the knowledge that it does work.

Take a look in the Chrome debugger: press F12, and look for the errors icon:

Name:  webdebugger2021-10-04_12-09-56.png
Views: 155
Size:  2.0 KB

The to the left of the same menubar that errors are on, click console. You can then click on an error and see where it's happening.

Hank

I run the web app and use F12 but I dont see any error , I attach 2 image if you see The first grid in page 1 have data but if I skip to the last or the page 2 , the data appears equal.

Any IdeaName:  2021-10-04 (2).jpg
Views: 147
Size:  89.9 KBName:  2021-10-04 (1).jpg
Views: 110
Size:  90.3 KB

Lianja MVP
    Hi Gontran,

Is that a "parent-child" grid to grid relation? In other words, does changing a row on the top grid lead to new set of rows on the bottom grid?

Hank

Hello Hank , ok I found the error, theres no error in the grid, this happpend becouse the table come from VFP , I create a new table in Lianja and append records from the old table, then VOILA it works perferc.

Thanks for the time and the advices.