Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Charts

Lianja Support Team lianjasupport's Avatar
    The issue with keylabels has now been fixed. You can't use tooltips with line charts. These are used with pie charts, bar charts etc. There is some doc to be made available this week which explains what these are used for.... They are for drilling down by calling a chart delegate where the tooltip is passed as a parameter. This lets you (for example) click a segment of a pie chart and refresh a grid section for that data etc.

Currently not. All of the code for the charting engine is in the "Library" workspace. These are .rsp files which are (essentially) the same as .asp files but they are written in VFP. The charting engine itself is all written in HTML5/javascript using HTML5 canvas. Reason being... They work in the web and mobile client also and they are cross platform. Feel free to look at the code by just double clicking on the files in the library workspace. If there is something special you need these files can be copied and saved as a custom name then enhanced.

The chart reacts in real-time as you change the attributes.

Thank you I'll have a look at that as I need a very specific graph in my app, not too complex but needs to have certain things on it in various places.

But when developing it if I use the { myproc() } for the data I can't see the graph at all. Should it not be returning the data from myproc and displaying it?

I copied and pasted the string you put omn teh page so as not to make typos.

Is there something I need to set somewhere to make this work ?

No that should work. We will investigate.