Thread: Lianja_Mobiledemo Sections Not In Synch

Lianja_Mobiledemo Sections Not In Synch

While playing around with the lianja_mobiledemo app I've found that if I select an employee on the employee page and then click the Appointments menu, the Appointments page is displayed but the page header is showing the wrong employee name.

The caption of the appointments page is set to {employees.firstname} {employees.lastname} so at first I assumed the page simply isn't being properly refreshed. In addition, it appears that the employee_calendar table, which drives the Appointments calendar page, is not being properly filtered to show the selected employee.

I've tried adding a filter statement to the calendar section...set filter to Firstname = employees.Firstname but that doesn't appear to work.

Any pointers to where I should be looking? Is there an attribute I'm missing to keep two pages synched?

Cheers,

Rob C

PS - After some further investigation I've realised that failure of the Appointments page caption to update is only occurring in the desktop client. The caption is properly updated when run from the web client/browser. Further digging in progress.

PPS - Ok. I've managed to get the section filter working by using {..} macros (lastname = "{empployee.lastname}") and it appears to work in both the web and desktop client.

I still can't workout why the page caption is not being refreshed in the desktop client in spite of it being set to {employee.firstname} {employee.lastname}. Curiously, if I clear the page caption field and then input the expression, the page shows correct caption but it isn't updated on change of employee.
    Last edited by rcahoon; 2016-12-11 at 13:41.