Thread: Left Sidebar Page Menu

Left Sidebar Page Menu

Hi!
    Probably I'm doing something wrong. I find the left sidebar very functional and I want to use the Menu option (where you can see the different pages of the application). I activate it in the Page Attributes and mark "Show left sidebar" and "Show Menu" and see the page menu there. I run the app in desktop app view and it seems to work. But suddenly, after navigating through some pages and when switching again to design mode, the menu dissapears although the option continues clicked. I have to uncheck and check again the "Show menu" option to see again the menu.
    Is this a bug or am I forgeting a check somewhere?
    Thank you!
    Carlos.

Hi Carlos,

If you have the App Setting 'Show navigation menu' set to True, this will take precedence over the Left Sidebar menu.

Name:  navMenu.png
Views: 58
Size:  17.8 KB

It possibly should allow both to be active. If this is what you want to see, submit a ticket for an Enhancement Request and it can be considered.

If you are seeing this and have the App Setting 'Show navigation menu' set to False, please submit a ticket with reproducible steps and App/data where required.

Regards,

Yvonne

Ivonne,
    thank you very much! I didn't realize about the real behaviour of the App Setting 'Show Navigation menu' option. Now it works perfectly.
    Thank you!
    Carlos.