Thread: [Answers] Page

Threaded View

Lianja MVP

[Answers] Page

Q:
    How do you change pages programaticaly ?
    A:
    lianja.showdocument("page:mypage")
    Showdocument(), which can be called as a function or as a method on the Lianja System Object.

Q:
    If the page on which the user enters the sales order, after entering the account code, I want to display all of its sales quotation ..
    I can use a Sidebar, where I show the list the valid offers?
    A:
    If you want a 'Sidebar' (and not the standard left sidebar with logo, menu, favorites etc.), you can use a Lianja.showdialogpanel() to display a UI Page or a Page Navigation Panel set to use a 'Custom UI page'.
    Either of these would allow you to design a Page with your required Sections and set/get values using Lianja.get("page.section.field").property.

You also have the option of using the Page Right Sidebar with a Custom Content Gadget based on an rsp script containing VFP/HTML/JavaScript.

Q:
    If I set the Page Header to Visible = .F., the headerbar is shown, even if in the Apps Setting Hide Header Bar = .T.

A:
    That's to allow for Page navigation when you have no Page Header and no Left Sidebar with the Page menu.

​All topics in [Answers] alphabetically:http://www.lianja.com/community/show...ll=1#post12352
    Last edited by josipradnik; 2016-12-27 at 04:32.