Thread: [Answers] Licencing

Threaded View

Lianja MVP
    Lianja App Builder cannot be installed and accessed on a shared drive. Each App Builder is licensed as a single-user product.

Lianja is sold by annual subscription. The license you purchase is perpetual. It does not expire. Purchasing an annual subscription provides you with major and minor version releases as well as email support.

Q:
    how is the upgrade process? can i simply install version 1.5 over 1.2? In any case I guess it's expired. Will i get 30 days trial if I install version 1.5 over 1.2? and will my 1.2 demo program work on 1.5
    A:
    Yes your 1.2 App should run in 1.5.
    Once a trial has expired then installing a new version will not start a new trial, it will also be expired.
    You can request a trial license key from support@lianja.com if you want to re-evaluate Lianja.
    You should be able to install on top.

Lianja v2.0Beta16, all Lianja products not on an active subscription will not run so do not upgrade live systems with this beta unless you have an active subscription.
    All active subscriptions should have automatically been upgraded in our licensing system. If for any reason you have an issue you will see a dialog with the license type and the product key displayed in it. Please email these to support so this can be rectified for you.
    If you do not have a valid subscription then you are not entitled to v2 and you will need to stay with v1 which will continue to run.

For those of you who have an active subscription you will be able to install v2.0 and it will run with your existing license.

If your subscription has expired then DO NOT INSTALL Lianja v2.0 as your license will be invalid and you will not be able to use it.

If the license you purchased was an annual subscription and it was kept active then you are entitled to all major updates.

If you did not purchase a subscription or your subscription is not active as you did not renew it then you need to repurchase.

You can use the 30 day trial key that was included in the announcement email to activate v2.0.
    The 30 day product key is
    A6QQ-CRDS-ZUJJ-3U8C-RGCR-5XMV-YITA

you purchased a Lianja App Builder Professional subscription so v2.0 is a free upgrade for you as your annual subscription is still active.

Lianja products are all sold by annual subscription. Annual subscriptions provide you with product support using our helpdesk/ticket system and free upgrades to new major product versions while your subscription is active.

But don't worry, if you do not renew your annual subscription, you can still use the licensed versions of the Lianja products that you have purchased and these will continue to work but you will not be able to upgrade to new major versions e.g. upgrade from v1 to v2 or v3 as these require new license keys.

Before upgrading to Windows 10, please Deactivate your license then Activate it again after the upgrade has completed.

All topics in [Answers] alphabetically:http://www.lianja.com/community/show...ll=1#post12352
    Last edited by josipradnik; 2016-12-05 at 04:40.