Thread: When will there be some standard training videos for L4?

When will there be some standard training videos for L4?

Forgive me, if I have misunderstood the substance of the content for beginner videos and getting started, etc.
    But the intro videos seem to be slightly updated V3 originals and there are a few 3.4 vids.

Can we have a set of videos that relate to V4 please and documentation that is current.

I did email Lianja but received no reply.

Still nothing from Lianja - Even emailed Yvonne...

Still nothing from Lianja

Lianja MVP
    Hi Paul,

If you see documentation that is not current, you can submit a documentation ticket. Of course V4.1's documentation wouldn't be shown yet, as it is not yet released.

Has Lianja ever said everything in the product was going to be covered with videos? I haven't seen that, but if they have, give me the URL and I'll join you in your request.

Hank

Lianja MVP
    Hi Pulsoft,

My intention is not to defend Lianja team. A documentation is an Achille's heel of every software developer (and me) even for finished product.

New technologies (which I am not even heard about) is announced (and integrated in Lianja) every now and then. So, I could not be critical if the videos or documentation are outdated. Lianja team is not lazy, they are updating documentation on daily basis - you can check it every day here: https://www.lianja.com/doc/index.php...:RecentChanges

The video production is very slow. I suppose Lianja team is focusing now on preparing eBook as a quicker solution to catch the changes:

We are currently writing an eBook which will be freely available as a downloadable pdf.
    It is titled “Essential guide to building SaaS applications with Lianja™“.
    This handy guide will help you get started by showing you what we think are the best practice essentials for building SaaS Apps and how Lianja satisfies these.
    To summarize:
    1.take videos we have + Herbert Mischel's videos on YouTube.
    2.Ask freely here in forums when you stuck in programming.
    Before asking, please look for the topic in my collection of forum answers: http://www.lianja.com/community/show...p?2717-Answers
    You can find more about Lianja demos + forum answers (in more transparent way) on my web-page "Lianja developer" (https://lianjadeveloper.wordpress.com/)

Josip
    Last edited by josipradnik; 2017-11-11 at 02:24.

Thank you so much for your reply. I will take your advice and look at everything you suggest.

I didn't think I said 4.1???

Anyway, if V4 is not released yet, how come my version is V4?

Thanks for your reply.

Paul

Hi Paul,

There is a section in the forums for video requests.
    Perhaps put something in there for items that you would like to see.
    I do plan on creating a lot more videos in the near future and would be happy to focus on a particular request. I have just been jammed up lately.

Herb

Herb