I have an in-house developed (by me) VFP9 application that was based on the Codemine framework. So I doubt it will import and I'd rather not spend time hunting down import errors. Its a monolithic type VFP EXE app and that is not the design mode of Lianja anyway: http://www.lianja.com/resources/blog...-in-a-nutshell

I need to know how to script the data migration from my VFP DBFs into Lianja. The approach I'm looking to follow is to create new tables in Lianja and then populate them data from the existing DBFs. In the process there may be some data translation that I'd need to script.

As I begin breaking down the VFP app into Lianja app modules, I would have a script to import/refresh the tables used in each module. At the point of go-live, one last import script execution would get the data updated to current.

So my question is do I write these scripts in VFP using the Lianja ODBC driver to upload the data or write them in Lianja to pull in the VFP DBF records?

Additionally, I have batch imports that run periodically, and I would like to be able to run them from VFP for a period of time until I can develop a similar batch import in Lianja.