Difference between revisions of "Install App Center on Linux"
|Line 41:||Line 41:|
Revision as of 07:36, 15 April 2014
Before you start...
The Lianja App Center is the desktop client for running deployed Lianja Apps. If you want to develop Apps, you need the Lianja App Builder.
Do not run the Lianja App Center installer if you have already installed the Lianja App Builder. The Lianja App Builder installer includes both the Lianja App Builder and the Lianja App Center. The Lianja App Center installer should only be used for desktop client installations.
- Make sure root has execute permission on the downloaded file. If not, change the file permissions from a terminal window or by right clicking on the file and selecting "properties". (chmod +x)
- As root or using sudo, run the installer. For 64 bit Red Hat / Centos / Fedora, please run the installer in text mode (--mode text)
- Click Forward to continue
- Read the License Agreement
- Use the scrollbar to display the full text
- Click a radio button to accept or reject the License Agreement
- Click Forward
- If you select I accept the agreement, the installation will continue
- If you select I do not accept the agreement, you will be prompted to abort the installation
- If you click Yes the installation will stop
- If you click No you will be returned to the License Agreement
- After accepting the License Agreement, the installation will continue
- Make sure 'Lianja App Center' is checked
- Click Forward
- Click Forward to begin the installation
- If you do not want the installation to begin, click Cancel
- Uncheck the box if you do not want to view the Readme File
- Click Finish
- Run the Lianja App Center from its desktop launcher or from a terminal: