Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Calendar adjustment

Calendar adjustment

I am currently trying my hand at a simple calendar function. I would like a monthly calendar as it is shown in the calendar section. However, I do not want to have a connection to the employee table. Later, I would only like to store two pieces of information in the respective date field. Whether occupied or free and a reference text. The calendar that is offered to me in Sections, however, has a fixed link to the employee table. Do I have to adapt the template calendar_view.rsp or calendar_controller.prg accordingly? Or is there another simple method that I don't recognize at the moment.
    Thanks for the help and greetings Olaf

Hi Olaf,

The Details section at the top of the attributes for the Section holds the specification of the database and table.

Calendar Options

Regards,

Yvonne

Thanks Yvonne,
    I'm trying my hand at the calendar and have a question about it. Can you set the calendar so that the input lines, event type, event title, start date, end date, etc. are hidden. I would also like to hide the New, Delete, Update buttons. The calendar is only intended to serve as a display from which the information can only be read.
    Thanks in advance for the effort and greetings Olaf
    Name:  lianja-p2.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  54.1 KB

Hi Olaf,

Set the 'Readonly' attribute for the Section to True - in the Details attributes.

Regards,

Yvonne

Thanks Yvonne,
    Unfortunately, I can't do anything with the statement, this should be due to the fact that I'm still a beginner in Lianja. I have again attached a picture and crossed out the position that I do not want to be displayed. If I set the read-only attribute in the section to true, this has no effect. The Event Type, Event Title, Start Date, etc. data are still displayed. What exactly do I have to do to hide these fields?
    Thank you for your help. Greetings Olaf

Name:  lianja-p1.PNG
Views: 37
Size:  31.2 KB

Sorry Yvonne, after I accidentally quit and then restarted the program, the fields were hidden.
    Last edited by Schlingmeier; 2021-11-02 at 16:16.

Sorry Yvonne, after I accidentally quit and then restarted the program, the fields were hidden.

I have one more question about the calendar. It is possible to determine the line width (reduce it). I have found the Autosize attribute, but have not yet recognized its use. If autosize is true, the line width of the days is larger. I would like to set the line width only as large as it is required.
    Thanks Olaf

Hello with the calendar function, I have a problem that I cannot explain to myself. I have not set up a reference to a table under Table, but information is displayed in the calendar. This shouldn't actually be the case, since there is no reference to a table. Or what is the reason the information is being displayed?
    Greetings Olaf

Name:  lianja-p2.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  37.7 KB

Lianja Development Team barrymavin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hi Olaf,

if no table is specified it defaults to a known table in southwind. Once you specify your own table name which has the required structure it will use that.
    Principal developer of Lianja, Recital and other products

Follow me on:

Twitter: http://twitter.com/lianjaInc
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LianjaInc
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/barrymavin

Thank you Barry for your good support. The structure of the calendar table must probably be set up exactly like the example table emplyess_calendear. Can I add further fields to this table, or will these be ignored?
    I would then expand this table.