Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What should I buy?

I totally agree with the above 2 posts

John

Me too. These guys are doing a good job and it's a very large development, we should all be helping more build up this community so that the Lianja folks can concentrate on their development activities. There seems to be a handfull of people causing them to get sidetracked which is affecting timescales. You can see this from the slippage on the roadmap.

There is always going to a bug here and there and I'm sure based on what I've seen of the Lianja development over the past year the product will get better over time.

I've also noticed the download numbers increasing on a month by month basis so there are plenty of folks using Lianja. We need to all talk more together on these forums and let the Lanja team know what we feel is important. In the end they have to schedule their time and make the final decisions, but first we have to give them feedback. That's how software products get better.

How I just say in the past , it's a little to premature speaking about price: too low or to high ! Just let LIANJA TEAM finished the product and after that make a "good" discution about price. I agree with other developers: better pay more for having a product with a long life !

The functionality of this product far exceeds my expectations. I agree too that Lianja needs to price it so that they are around for the long term. It would be a shame if it did not become wildly successfull as its so easy to build applications in it. My advice to the Lianja team is just to continue what you are doing and listen but don't overreact to anything.

Lianja Development Team barrymavin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Noted.