Thread: Version 5.5.1

Question Version 5.5.1

Hi,

I installed the newest version. There are no databases in the IDE. If I open an App Lianja finds the Database and alll its tables. But if no App is open, there is no datase in the list. But there are on the hard disc, I checked.
    Thanks
    Stefan

Hi Stefan,

Do you have a project open that does not have any databases added to it?

Regards,

Yvonne

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne.milne View Post
    Hi Stefan,

Do you have a project open that does not have any databases added to it?

Regards,

Yvonne

Nope, all Apps are Closed. Because I can't see any data, I opened an App with a database. I can see all tables. After closing the App and the database, There are again no databases in the database list.

I haven't looked before, but I recognized, that in the ODBC-Administration is no Lianja driver. Is that correct? Anyway, I don't what I should enter in all the fields to add it...
    And in the Lianja ODBC Data Source Manager is only one set: Lianja_Southwind.
    Last edited by zehnernet; 2020-11-17 at 07:19.
    Thanks
    Stefan

Hi Stefan,

Can I see a screenshot of your full App Builder window? Also, the file drive:\lianja\log\log.txt - attach to a ticket if you prefer.

Are you looking in the 32-bit ODBC Administrator? The Lianja ODBC Driver is a 32-bit Driver.

Regards,

Yvonne

Hi Yvonne,

I made you screenshots of a total, the ODBC-Administrator, called aut of the IDE and shot of the ODBC-Manager...
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Thanks
    Stefan

Hi Stefan,

Your log.txt file shows dataDirectory=C:\Lianja\data\, whereas your other directories are set to F:\...

With Apps closed, go to the Pages workspace and App Attributes in the App Inspector. Under 'Directories', set the 'Data directory' to F:\Lianja\data\ and click the tick in the actionbar.

Back in the Data workspace, click Refresh in the right-click context menu or from the 'Additional Commands' from the actionbar and you will see your databases.

Lianja ODBC Data Source Manager: this is correct. It shows any Lianja System DSNs and the Lianja_Southwind is created by the installer.

ODBC Administrator: this is correct. You will be able to see the Lianja_Southwind DSN under System-DSN and the Driver under Treiber.

Regards,

Yvonne

During installation I said f:\lianja...

Thanks a lot, I'll try that. :-)
    Thanks
    Stefan