Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Lianja v1.5 User Accounts

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    80

    Lianja v1.5 User Accounts

    hi,

    I have noticed a misbehavior in the user accounts in lianja app builder v 1.5

    I have created new user accounts with their corresponding roles. At first log in the app builder fetches the correct user role. For example username 'mojeb' with role 'ADMINISTRATOR'. When I sign out the current user account and sign in again any account the user role becomes 'Admin'.

    Any idea how could I fixed this problem? I tried to delete the username 'admin' in the system table but I got the same behavior.

    Thanks a lot.

  2. #2
    Lianja Support Team lianjasupport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Boston USA, Wokingham UK
    Posts
    1,268
    I haven't been able to reproduce this behavior.

    Note that the Lianja App Builder is for development, users use the Lianja App Center.

    Thanks,

    Lianja Support

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    80
    hi,

    Sorry for my mistake. What I mean was the lianja app center, not the app builder. I'll try to provide screenshots later.

    Thanks a lot.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    80
    hi,

    Any update on this post or do I need to re-post it on Lianja App Center Forum?

    Thanks

  5. #5
    Lianja Development Team barrymavin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    UK, USA, Thailand
    Posts
    5,695
    Have you deployed the system database ?
    Principal developer of Lianja, Recital and other products

    Follow me on:

    Twitter: http://twitter.com/lianjaInc
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LianjaInc
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/barrymavin

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    80
    Yes. I deployed it.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    80
    hi,

    It's been fixed. Thanks

  8. #8
    Lianja Development Team barrymavin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    UK, USA, Thailand
    Posts
    5,695
    I cannot reproduce this in v2.0. I do not have v1.5 installed. I would suggest you keep current with the latest releases.
    Principal developer of Lianja, Recital and other products

    Follow me on:

    Twitter: http://twitter.com/lianjaInc
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LianjaInc
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/barrymavin

  9. #9
    Lianja Development Team barrymavin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    UK, USA, Thailand
    Posts
    5,695
    If it's been fixed then tell others how you fixed it or what it was you had done wrong.
    Principal developer of Lianja, Recital and other products

    Follow me on:

    Twitter: http://twitter.com/lianjaInc
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LianjaInc
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/barrymavin

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    80
    The first time I generated the installer I had included both the system and application database in the deployment. I have no idea why it didn't work that way.

    This time I only include the system database in generating the installer and I deleted the system database folder in Lianja\cloudserver\tenants\public\data.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Journey into the Cloud
Join us