Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roadmap updated for 2015

Lightbulb Please provide ASAP

Hi Barry,
    Eagerly waiting for the implementation of
    Visual Report Builder.
    Visual FoxPro Report (.frx file) import tool into the Lianja Report Builder.
    Visual Form/Dialog Builder that works with existing VFP .scx and .vcx files.
    Visual Component Builder with the ability to use custom UI classes in form, canvas and custom sections.

Expecting the same to be made available as soon as possible.
    Thanks n Regards,
    Mahendra Hegde

Lianja Support Team lianjasupport's Avatar
    All of what you list is specified in the development roadmap.

This is adjusted occasionally.

None of what you list are trivial and require significant development effort so please remember that your purchase of a Lianja subscription will help to support these products and their future development!

Quote Originally Posted by lianjasupport View Post
    please remember that your purchase of a Lianja subscription will help to support these products and their future development!
    Hi,
    Yes, I do agree for that. Of-course I am planning to buy Lianja APaaS Developer licence. But in reporting point of view ; for customized reports, I am particular that my licence period should not expire without getting what I need.

Regards,
    Mahendra Hegde

Lianja Development Team barrymavin's Avatar
    Mahendra,

Lianja is sold by annual subscription. The license you purchase is perpetual. It does not expire. Purchasing an annual subscription provides you with major and minor version releases as well as email support.

As I stated, "Please remember that your purchase of a Lianja subscription will help to support these products and their future development!"

Waiting "until you get what you want" may be different to what someone else thinks about waiting "until they get what they want" and is not really in the spirit of supporting Lianja development.

Customers who consider features and/or functionality important and are serious are sponsoring features to escalate their availability.

As with any software product, over a period of time and as new versions are released additional features and/or functionality will be added.

We reserve the right to adjust the roadmap to better satisfy developer requirements and/or technology requirements from time to time. The roadmap is not cast in stone but rather it evolves over time.

During the course of 2014 for example, there was a lot more developed than what was originally listed in the roadmap. If you were developing Web Apps in particular you would know that.
    Principal developer of Lianja, Recital and other products

Follow me on:

Twitter: http://twitter.com/lianjaInc
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LianjaInc
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/barrymavin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12