Thread: Can't log-in to App center

Unhappy Can't log-in to App center

Hi,
    I am a totally green beginner.
    My first step, after downloading lianja packages and installing them, is attempting to log-in to the App Center.
    Alas, I keep getting rejected on "wrong username/ password".
    I actually have reset my password through the site and reset password link sent to me over email.
    What am I expected to do?
    Thanks, Ron

Hi Ron,

The Lianja App Builder is the development environment; the Lianja App Center is the desktop client for deployed Apps. The Lianja App Builder will automatically log you in using your OS username, if you logout you can log in with the username/password admin/admin. The Lianja App Center also uses the username/password admin/admin. You can create and deploy new users for the Lianja App Center and assign roles from the Lianja App Builder - for more information, please see here.

Regards,

Yvonne

Hi,
    I am a beginner.
    My first step, after downloading lianja packages and installing them, is attempting to log-in to the App Center.
    I keep getting rejected on "wrong username/ password".
    Wath can I do?
    Thanks, Ron

Hi Ron,

The Lianja App Center is the desktop client (runtime) and the default login is admin/admin. When you start the Lianja App Builder, you are logged in automatically. You can also use admin/admin as the username/password if you log out and want to log in again. The Lianja App Builder includes the Lianja App Center for testing your Apps once built, published and deployed.

Hi Ron,

If you want to build applications, start up the Lianja App Builder, not the app center.

That said, the default login and password are both admin, but there is no need to login to the app center while learning to build applications.

Herb

Lianja MVP
    Hi Ron,

the first thing to do is watch watch and read the Getting Started material: http://www.lianja.com/doc/index.php/Category:Getting_Started Then go watch the rest of Yvonne's great videos: http://www.lianja.com/doc/index.php/...ideo_Tutorials

Which I see have a nice new UI so you can pick what you want quickly.

Where you go from there depends on your programming background. These materials will get you started, though. You'll know your way around enough to create applications. When you want to do things that you don't know how to do when making these applications, you can ask away.

Welcome to the Lianja community.

Hank