Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Custom Listbox width

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    658

    Custom Listbox width

    Hello,

    I followed the custom tutorial located at: http://www.lianja.com/resources/blog...-visual-FoxPro.
    The listbox and the grid are both functional; however, the listbox has a lot of white space (to the right of the letters). The listbox and the grid both seem to take 50% of the space.

    The screenshot from the tutorial shows the listbox only takes about 15% of the space and the grid takes the remaining 85%.

    I have tried changing ui_listbox.fixedwith = 200 to show various amounts although nothing seems to make any difference.

    Any idea why I cannot change the listbox to a smaller width?

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Lianja Development Team barrymavin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    UK, USA, Thailand
    Posts
    5,771
    Not looking at your code if it is in a container set the fixedwidth on the container and add the listbox into the container.
    Principal developer of Lianja, Recital and other products

    Follow me on:

    Twitter: http://twitter.com/lianjaInc
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LianjaInc
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/barrymavin

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    658
    Hi Barry,

    Thanks for the response.
    I unfortunately just realized that I had a typo.
    'fixedwith' was missing a 'd' in width.

    All is functioning properly now with corrected spelling.

  4. #4
    Lianja Development Team barrymavin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    UK, USA, Thailand
    Posts
    5,771
    Ok thats good you found it.
    Principal developer of Lianja, Recital and other products

    Follow me on:

    Twitter: http://twitter.com/lianjaInc
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LianjaInc
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/barrymavin

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Journey into the Cloud
Join us