PDA

View Full Version : New to Lianja VFP user

jpg
2014-05-20, 15:47
I confused on where the vfp code goes and how and when it interacts with a Lianja page, i.e., a page with with multiple user inputs and background calculations. Then goes to a page based on calculations.

davefoss
2014-05-21, 15:36
I confused on where the vfp code goes and how and when it interacts with a Lianja page, i.e., a page with with multiple user inputs and background calculations. Then goes to a page based on calculations.

VFP, as well as javascript, php and python, can be used to script behavior for Custom Delegates (in Page, Section, Field attributes) or can be used to create entire custom Sections. Double clicking a Page or Section header will bring up its attributes as will double clicking a Field caption.

K!k3
2014-07-21, 17:17
How made it?

In VFP for change the text, we use

thisform.form_name.label_name.caption = "new text"

In Lianja, how can do it for a page's section?

Same in textbox (for read data)

Thanks

Victor Navarro
Barranquilla, COLOMBIA
ICQ 279 364 380
Face: +573008102508 (http://www.facebook.com/victorenrique.navarrohoyos)
MSN: eres_un_vago@hotmail.com
Mail: eres_un_vago@yahoo.es (mailto:eres_un_vago@yahoo.es)
Whatsapp: +573008102508
PIN: 7A3F5E60

yvonne.milne
2014-07-22, 08:45
Hi Victor,

See here: http://www.lianja.com/doc/index.php/Working_with_the_Lianja_Object_Model

Regards,

Yvonne

RJKassoc
2014-07-29, 20:57
Hi, is there any way that Lianja and VFP can share the same dbc with each updating or adding records safely and visibly in the other application?

I want to use Lianja to build an app that will access the VFP dbc from other devices or the web.

Thanks

barrymavin
2014-07-29, 21:49
VFP can access Lianja data using the Lianja ODBC Driver.

Lianja can do the same using the VFP ODBC Driver.

There is no direct way to use VFP dbc databases in Lianja other than importing them in as the Lianja database engine is 64-bit with no file size limitations.

There was a request made on the forums to get a group of developers together to sponsor the direct access of VFP tables and handle index updates but there was not sufficient interest to move ahead with this.

RJKassoc
2014-07-30, 20:58
Thanks.